Sunday, July 29, 2012

Guest posting at Dreamer today.

My good friend, Karen, invited me to guest post on her amazing blog, Dreamer.  She has one of those blogs I wish I had written.  It's always lovely and insightful. 

She's doing a little series of guest posts about how the art we make impacts our lives.  Her blog is fascinating, so feel free to stop by and read my post, then stay over there a while and read some of her other writing.  Her color series, which she just finished reposting, is especially good.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing again. I love your deep soul.
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way over to check your fantasticness out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of you and Jack took my breath away. I think because you look eighteen and I want a chance to warn you about what terrible and wonderful things are ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. It will make me happy. Very, very happy.