Monday, December 27, 2010

Official Christmas Card

So Christmas came about a month early this year.  Don't know how.  I had good intentions of adorable pictures of the kids printed out and sent to friends and family.  But then, well, it was December and I hadn't done anything. 

Then I got this cutie picture after putting up the tree...

and I thought, "Oh, I'll snap a couple cute ones of the kiddos and send those out!"  What could be wrong with that idea?

Here's how it went:

...closed eyes...
...dorky smile...
....don't even know what this look is.  Pretending he has a bushy mustache?
...cute but blurry...

....Stop hugging me!!!...
...If you do not stop hugging me, I will stick my finger up your nose....
...better...
...Look! my sister is a cabbage patch kid!....
....Belle! Stay by the tree!....
...BY THE TREE, SO HELP ME!!!...
...One won't shut up and the other looks, um, let's say blissfully vacant of thought...
...Oh, screw it...    




 And sadly enough that is just a selection of the dozens of attempted shots.  But you get the idea.  So....


Merry Christmas, everyone!
-From the not-so-picture-perfect DeFluiters!

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. It will make me happy. Very, very happy.