Tuesday, November 17, 2009

American Academy of Pediatrics

The American Academy of Pediatrics warns that you should not leave a baby in a crib with a blanket because "They can cover your baby's face,even if she is lying on her back."






 Good call.  They didn't warn me not to leave a baby within 6 feet of a blanket on the floor.  Belvedere has a new amazing talent of grabbing the corner of a blanket, putting it in her mouth, then rolling across the blanket effectively mummifying herself in it.  Before you think she is scared in this picture, when I moved the blanket she had her mouth wide open trying to eat it.  She grinned at me, grabbed the blanket and stuck it back in her mouth.  

I don't think we'll get her a blanky to sleep with for a while.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. It will make me happy. Very, very happy.