Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Official Xmas Card 2012

Around October every year I toy with the idea of a Christmas card.  I'd like to think that someday I'll actually get one done.  But not this year.  So, like last year's Official Christmas Card, I'll just post mine here...

And like last year, I do not have any good pictures.  In fact, the whole attempt went exactly like last year.

Except last year I tried.  For probably a half hour.

This time I just snapped off about 6 shots and then gave up in despair.  I'm not even going to edit them except to lighten them up so you can actually see the kids.

Enjoy...

Smile Belle - No! Dalton, don't look at Belle! Keep looking at me!


Belle, no one is trying to steal crazy red-eyed Liam.

Will silly faces help them all smile?  Nope, just help them make silly faces.  FOREVER.

Dalton looks like he's being dragged away by a zombie into the tree.

Belle still blissfully off in her own little world, Dalton bored, Liam  decided to forget pictures and eat the blanket.

This really is the best one.  At least they're all looking.

Merry Christmas everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. You always make me laugh, my dear! I always buy a few boxes of Christmas cards when they go on clearance after the holidays. But I don't send Christmas cards. You'd think I'd learn, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Really, in my opinion, pictures like this are way more interesting than the posed ones from a department store studio. But I know what you mean (because this is what happens when I try to get everyone to smile for the camera, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHA...your descriptions are so hilarious....gah. Fun memories to show them when they're older! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. It will make me happy. Very, very happy.