Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random Pictures

Yes, I'm bad at posting pictures.  I know it.  And no, I don't have any pictures posted on facebook either.  Suck it up.  6 weeks and we'll have a flopsy newborn around and then the camera will (probably) be used more. 

But here's some random cute ones:



Mini Mozart.   Even channeling the hair.

Anything better than a good friend, a blanket and a stack of Dr. Seuss books? 




Fun at the park.

 
Maybe not QUITE as cool as she thinks she is...
  

That's better.

And finally, two faces too good not to post.  Your welcome, future-versions of my children!


4 comments:

  1. This is Dalton's Email. Mommy i am Writin You a Email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, look at that stack of Dr. Seuss! I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute and I have just spent sometime reading some of your latest blog posts (I have been a very bad blogger and need to catch up with some of my favourites). I love your kiddie quotes as they make me smile so much and remind me of early days with my two (now 8 and 10). These times are precious and the times to come with your future little one. Enjoy!
    Sending you all the best
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. It will make me happy. Very, very happy.